Stay Active with Us
Sign up to get the latest news and events from YKK
YKK Corporation of America (“YCA”) owns and operates this web site. Viewers of this web site must comply with the following terms and conditions in using this web site.
Documents and Content on this web site
- All documents and content (the “Documents”) are provided on an “as is” basis and YCA hereby specifically disclaims any representations or warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty or implied warranty of merchantability, accuracy, appropriateness, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The documents on this web site may be changed or deleted at any time without notice.
- The Documents, including portraits and other graphical displays, on this web site are protected by Copyright Law and other applicable laws, and YCA and/or other YKK Group Companies (the YKK Group) owns such rights or has the right to use such material contained on this web site. Except as expressly allowed pursuant to applicable law, the Documents on this web site may not be used for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, transmission and change, without the prior written consent of YCA and/or the YKK Group.
- The use of the “YKK” trademark on this web site, and other trademarks, logos, and brand names of the YKK Group without the prior written consent of their respective owners is strictly prohibited.
You may link to our website provided that you abide by the conditions below, and provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. It is not necessary to contact us in order to link to our website.
- All third party web sites (including, but not limited to, websites of YKK affiliated companies and subsidiaries) which link to this website and link from this website are not under the control of YKK. In no event shall YKK be liable to any party for damages arising out of or in connection to the use of any third party website linked to or linked from this website.
- The URL of individual pages may change or be removed, so please use the link for the top page (http://www.ykknorthamerica.com/).
- We strictly prohibit linking to our website from websites which meet the following descriptions. If we find our link on websites which meet one or more descriptions below, we will ask you to remove it.
- Websites which in any way slander or libel our company or our employees
- Websites which show content that violates public policy or may result in the loss of our credibility
- Websites which may result in criminal acts
- Websites which show contents that may go against the law or regulations
- You must ensure that your website, which links to the YKK website, does not mislead viewers into thinking that it is a YKK website. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
In no event shall YCA and/or the YKK Group be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (even if YCA and/or the YKK Group has been advised of the possibility of such damages), whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of the documents on this web site.
Before YCA collects any personal information regarding you, YCA will let you know the purpose for collecting such information and shall manage such information appropriately and will not disclose such information to third parties without your consent. Upon receipt of a request to confirm or revise your personal information, YCA will use reasonable efforts to respond to your request.
Copyright © 2016 YKK Corporation of America. All Rights Reserved.