We understand the importance of protecting the personal information of our customers and our employees. We are constantly looking for new and better ways to secure your personal information and to ensure that it is used in a responsible and respectful manner.
YKK Corporation of America
1850 Parkway Place Suite 300
Marietta, GA 30067
How and When We Collect Your Information
Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, that is not otherwise publicly available.
We will never sell your data, and we will never share your email address or any other personal information with a third party without your express consent.
We use a number of cookies on our website, mainly to help us improve the website and enhance your experience when you visit the site. This Cookie Notice sets out details about these cookies, what they’re used for and what your options are with regards to their use.
Cookies are small text files stored on your device by a website you visit. Cookies can be used for many reasons such as visitor analytics, maintaining logged in users, managing e-commerce website transactions, etc.
There are different kinds of cookies that may be used:
- Essential cookies are needed so that the website you are visiting can function
- Non-essential, non-intrusive cookies are cookies not required for the website to work, but can be used to enhance the performance of the website or provide anonymous, useful information to the website owner (such we website statistics)
- Non-essential, intrusive cookies that are used to store personal data or track website visitor behavior (either across the website or a number of websites)
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are used by third-party services we may use on our websites, such as YouTube or advertising services. We have no control or access to these cookies.
Session cookies are active only during the period you are logged on to www.ykknorthamerica.com website and are removed when you leave. They help us track the sections of the website that you use to allow us to make improvements in keeping with observed user preferences.
Permanent cookies remain on your hard drive until you remove them through your browser’s Internet security settings. Permanent cookies are used to store user preferences such as preferred language and thus eliminate your having to make the same entries on each visit.
Cookies that we use
When you visit our website (www.ykknorthamerica.com) we use the following cookies.
- (_gat, _ga, _gat_UA, _gid); Non-essential, non-intrusive; Anonymized website visitor statistics. We use Google Analytics to collect standard information about visitors to our site and their behavior (e.g. what pages they viewed). The data provided by Google Analytics is anonymized and in no way enables us to identify individual visitors. For more information about how Google Analytics cookies work, visit: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- (_icl_current_language); Required; This cookie name is associated with a WordPress multilingual plug-in from WPML. It stores a language value for the website. Expires in 24 hours.
- (wpml_referer_url); Required; Used when first entering the Site; Stores the last requested URL on the front-end; Expires 1 day from creation/update.
While it is possible to use www.ykknorthamerica.com by having your browser’s Internet security set such that it will not accept cookies your online experience may be greatly reduced.
Our cookies are not tied to personally identifiable information.
When you contact YKK Corporation of America, you provide YKK Corporation of America with your implied consent to use your information to fulfill your request. You may withdraw your consent at any time by opting out of emails or by contacting us at (770) 261-6120 or email@example.com.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
YKK Corporation of America will not use or disclose your personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected without your explicit consent or as required by law.
Links to Third Party Sites
Social Media Widgets
You have a right to access your personal information held by YKK Corporation of America. You may access your personal information by contacting YKK Corporation of America at the address provided above.
YKK Corporation of America is required to delete personal data when it is no longer required for a legitimate purpose. YKK Corporation of America upholds your right to deletion without any need for you to make a formal request. As required by law, YKK Corporation of America will provide information on action taken on these requests without undue delay and in any event within 45 days of receipt of the request. That period may be extended once by 45 or 90 days where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. The Company will inform you of any such extension within 45 days of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
This policy was updated on November 21, 2019. YKK Corporation of America reserves the right to unilaterally modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy we will notify you prior to making the changes on our homepage and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.